Saturday, February 11, 2012

Running Anyone?

Well folks I must admit I am not doing so well with this whole running goal. I was doing really well running just about everyday around campus for about 2 weeks maybe. However the weather decided not to cooperate with me and then school got out of hand! Actually school continues to be out of hand but I am told it's worth it. ;)

I try to go to the gym now to run on the treadmill about once a week. Right now I am up to 4 miles and it takes about an hour. I figure it will take me almost an hour and a half to run the full 6 miles. I know it's slow but I am a work in progress.

This up coming week and during Mardi Gras break I am planning on bumping it up to 6 miles and trying to cut at least 5-10 mins off my time. I have a little less than 2 months before the Crescent City Classic!!

WISH ME LUCK!!!
                     

These are my babies!! I LOVE THEM!!!
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment