Sunday, April 1, 2012

Team: IDK BLUE

Well, I have officially completed my very first 5K. I ran walked the 3+ miles with my fellow team members of IDK BLUE; Tim,Ginny,Kaylor, Brandie, and Ms.Beth. We all decided that if we signed up for it we would all walk the race together. Which for the most part we did... 


Here are some pictures from the Blue Run Race::


Our Tiniest Team Member: Kaylor

 The closest I'll ever get to a tat...

 Me and Brandie

 My racing team; Beth,Brandie,Ginny,Tim and Kaylor


This race was just want I needed to get me energized for my very first 10K ( Crescent City Classic). This wonderful event will be taking place next Saturday down in New Orleans. I plan on running the entire thing. So far I have ran a little over 4 miles at a time in just under an hour. Now the 10K is a little over 6 miles but I am confident I will be able to succeed in my goal. 





Until then I will...

2 comments:

  1. Leesa...It was fun and a good trial run for the CCC next weekend! I want y'all to sign my t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun! And you will be able to do it!! Just keep going.

    ReplyDelete