Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Crafting is my middle name this week

I have been very busy being a crafty girl this week. It all started Saturday evening when I went to help my BFF Wendy make mother's day gifts for her mom and mom-in-law. Followed two days later by making a present for said BFF from her daughter Anna. My friend Becca was a HUGE help with that gift. I also helped my cousin with another fun craft today.

I have been busy making center pieces for my little sister's wedding reception as well but that's an ongoing process, one that I will be glad to be done with soon.

Pictures of all these will be appearing shortly after Mother's Day. I don't want to ruin the surprise by posting them all now. Not that anyone really reads this but still it would be my luck that somebody would.


No comments:

Post a Comment