Saturday, February 8, 2014

Why She Sings

So my really good friend and former teaching partner Becca has a pretty great blog. She has been blogging for months now. She mainly posts about shopping on a budget and how to remix the clothes you already have. Trust me folks she is really great at it! She actually came over tonight to re-make my closet for me. Tonight alone she made 43 outfits out of clothes I have had in my closet for years. She actually has picked out every teacher outfit, except for one, I have worn thus far for student teaching. You can check out her blog here (whyshesings.blogspot.com). Make sure to check out her post about how society is ruining our self image. This particular post is probably my favorite one she has posted!

Make sure to keep checking her blog to see the great outfits she put together for me. Until then here is a picture of my first week of student teaching that Becca put together for me!  THANKS BECCA!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment