Sunday, January 15, 2012

It has begun...

Alright so now begins the new year with new and old goals in mind. I want to become a runner and a craftier person this year. I am keeping this blog as a way to make myself stay motivated to actually do the things I said I was going to do this year and so that friends who live elsewhere can check in on my life from time to time. Yes I know there is facebook for that but you see I deleted mine back in November of 2011. And no I do not regret deleting my facebook account.

I recently just signed up to run the Crescent City Classic in New Orleans. I am very excited about this because I plan on running the whole time. Hence my New Year's Resolution to become a runner.
I must admit I have yet to start training for the 10 k but that all changes tomorrow (I think).

Even though my running hasn't officially begun I have however got a jump on my craftiness. I will update with details on a later blog.
So please sit back and enjoy the ride as you watch me attempt to become a runner and a craftier person in the year 2012.

P.S
Thanks in advance to all those people I am going to bug (or already have) for advice and tips on how to do all of the above!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! A blog for Leesa! I'm soooooo excited! I want to be craftier and become a runner too. I'm jealous. Maybe I'll just read your blog and be fulfilled :) I look forward to reading all about it. PS...I LOVE the tutus and my girls DEFINITELY need one (eventually) :)

    ReplyDelete