Sunday, January 15, 2012

TuTu Anyone?

So I decided to get a big jump start on being crafty. I actually completed this craft project in December of 2011. I got the idea from my cousins. They recently had a little baby and made her a tutu to come home in from the hospital. It looked easy enough so I decided to make one for my friend's little girl for Christmas.
It wasn't very difficult to do and once I got the rhythm down on how to "tie" the tule around the waist band the rest of it was a breeze. (Thanks to you know who for helping me get the right amount of tule and showing me how to actually do it)
I must say my friend's little girl looks adorable in her tutu and I am soo obsessed with making them now that I am planning on making her and my little cousin matching Mardi Gras tutus. I also am hoping my Best Friend from Texas comes with her two little girls so that I can make them matching ones as well.

Enjoy :)

Below is a picture of the completed project:


Below you will find the most adorable picture of a 5 month old wearing an amazing Christmas tutu:

2 comments:

  1. Leesa, thanks for the shutout, very cute blog. Good luck this year on everything! Let us know if you need any heklp!

    ReplyDelete