Thursday, April 5, 2012

Anticipation

I am already beginning to feel the anticipation and the nervousness as I sit on my couch going over everything I will need for my stay in New Orleans this weekend to take on the Crescent City Classic 10K. I keep thinking I am going to forget something crucial I will most definitely need the day of the race. You see my friend Beth has so graciously offered to allow me and my cousin Brandie to stay in one of their hotel rooms the night before the race (tomorrow night). Thus I have been racking my brain trying to make sure I have everything I will need before, during and after the race.

I am so excited for the race to begin and equally as excited to put it behind me and be able to say I have actually completed a 10k! So please join me this weekend and cheer me on regardless of where you may be. Heck cheer on everyone this weekend who is even attempting the 10k! We will need it!!

Pictures will most definitely be posted once my poor legs have recovered and I am back to my senses!

So wish me luck b/c I am off like a dirty shirt!! ( thanks to Grandpa Warnick for that saying.)

The official poster for 2012 Crescent City Classic:

No comments:

Post a Comment