Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tulle Crazy

I have a little niece on the way! As a result I have been going a little crazy making outfits for the soon to be adorable baby K to arrive!!! My sister and her hubby have decided to decorate K's room in Princess Peach from Super Mario Brothers. I am pretty excited to see the room once it is all decorated. 
Being the awesome sister/auntie I am, I volunteered to make her coming home outfit. I obviously thought the only outfit for her to come home in would be a Princess Peach outfit. After I volunteered to make said outfit I realized uh duh Leesa! You don't know the first thing about making a Princess Peach outfit! Luckily I live in the day and age of wonderful fantastic pinterest! I spent probably 30 minutes looking at different pinterest ideas and finally pinpointed one I thought would be fairly easy to replicate. Below is the picture I found on pinterest and the varying stages before it's completion. 


The necessary equipment! 
Stage 1
                               
Stage 2
Stage 3


The Inspiration found on Pinterest!

My final product! 


 (Sorry for the random display of pictures. I don't really know how to place pictures on my blog very well. I will get better! )

In addition to this beautiful Princess Peach outfit I decided to surprise my brother in law with a little Batman outfit. My brother in law loves Batman. It is his favorite superhero! I bought a batman onsie from Walmart and I decided to make a little tutu to go with the onsie. I had to girl up the boy onsie! 
 I am really hoping he likes it! 

NA Na Na Na Na BATBABY!!!! 


There will be more baby craftiness to come I can assure you! However, that is all I have for now! Thanks for stopping by :)




1 comment:

  1. Dude, you need to put these on Pinterest! They are great :)

    ReplyDelete