Monday, December 23, 2013

Reunited And It Feels So Good

Today I was reunited with my running partner!! KJ and I braved the 45 degree weather this morning and decided to attempt a run. This was my first time running further than a measly mile. KJ came to run with me just in case my legs locked up again. I am glad to report that we were successful in our run.  After we were done running our lungs were burning because of the cold weather and the lovely wind chill creating by non other than the wind itself ;). It was 80 degrees yesterday so I am not really sure why it had to be 47 degrees this morning. However, I think if it would have been warmer I would have kept running and I really should be building up my endurance slowly. Next week I am going to push it and do 3-4 miles. I want to be ready for my first race of 2014 which is now January 18th instead of January 4th. Slow and steady wins the race!..

KJ and I decided to have a mini photo shoot before our run! 


1 comment:

  1. I just got on the ball and read all your blog posts. Sorry it took me FOREVER!! I love reading about all your races. I wish I was more gifted in that area. I hope life will be less stressful after graduation and that your legs will cooperate with training this time around. Also, I LOVE the aprons and those models you put them on! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete